Frequently Asked Questions
It is very simple to post a complaint on ComplaintRoom.in, Just follow the steps below-
- Click on "Submit Complaint" button in top of website.
- On the Submit Complaint Page, enter your Name, Email ID and other details.
- And Write your complaint in detail, minimum 300 words, for better response.
Note: Do not share your confidential information in complaint like PAN Number, Aadhar No., Bank Account or Credit/ Debit Card Details etc
Once you have submitted your Complaint or comment on ComplaintRoom, it may sometimes be reviewed by admin, and will be posted as soon as possible on website for public.
You can contact any user or company by clicking on "Send Message" button in the profile of any user/ company.
If your complaint has been resolved, you can update your complaint as "Marked as Resolved" through your ComplaintRoom Login Area.
ComplaintRoom never makes phone calls anybody for any concern, never sends SMS or any Message to anybody for any concern.
ComplaintRoom only send specific emails like Welcome Email, ComplaintRoom Registration Email, Reset Pasword Email.
But We never send email to our users related to below-
- Personal Details of User like residence address
- Bank Account Number
- PAN Number/ Aadhar Number/ Mobile Number
- Lottery Amount/ Any other Amount
- Any finalcial Issue... So Be Alert from Scammers!